INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you send a message through our contact page.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services this will include statistical information regarding the use of our website.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how visitors to www.cherryblossomfunerals.co.uk interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop this website and make it a better experience for our visitors.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- We will not sell or give away personal information you have supplied to us to third parties.
- If you are a new customer, we will only contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
- Storing Your Personal Data – The information we track does not identify you personally and we do not hold any secure information about you.
As required by applicable Law, you have the right to access your personal information; to correct, amend, and request a deletion or place a restriction on how we use it. You have the right to know what data we hold about you and we are happy to provide a copy of that data in a structured and readable format.
If any data we hold about you is incorrect, outdated or incomplete you have the right to ask us to correct and update it. You also have the right to object to us holding your data and processing it in any way. With this in mind you can ask us to delete it or restrict how we use it. Although this is governed by applicable laws it may restrict or impact any access you have to some of our services.
To request a copy of any information we may hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, we may only disclose information when:
- We are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist in fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
If you prefer to write to us then our contact address is:
Unit 1A, Aston Lane South
Whitehouse Industrial Estate
Runcorn WA7 3FY